MSTC Students have distinguished themselves in many ways. Last year's graduating class was offered over $15.3 million in college scholarships. They had an average GPA (weighted) of 4.67, an average ACT score of 34, and had completed an average of 12 AP Courses.
- Each year students in the MSTC program are selected to compete for Presidential Scholar status.
- 41% of last year's MSTC seniors were named National Merit finalists.
- Numerous MSTC students have perfect scores on SAT and ACT exams.
- MSTC students have presented their research at regional and national conferences and several have published their research in professional journals.
- MSTC students compete in science fairs and many are able to qualify for the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair.
- MSTC students are accepted into the most prestigious schools in the country. See the link below for the Class of 2021 Profile.
- MSTC students and graduates continue to be recognized. Click on the MSTC In the News tab at the top
- to learn more.