MSTC Students have distinguished themselves in many ways. Last year's graduating class was offered over $13 million in college scholarships. They had an average GPA (weighted) of 4.555, an average ACT score of 33, and had completed an average of 11 AP Courses.
- Each year students in the MSTC program are selected to compete for Presidential Scholar status.
- 45% of MSTC students have been named National Merit finalists.
- Numerous MSTC students have perfect scores on SAT and ACT exams.
- MSTC students have presented their research at regional and national conferences and several have published their research in professional journals.
- MSTC students compete in science fairs and many are able to qualify for the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair.
- MSTC students are accepted into the most prestigious schools in the country. See the link below for the Class of 2018 Profile.
- MSTC students and graduates continue to be recognized. Click on the MSTC In the News tab on the left to learn more.